Why planning and preparation for learning important?
It is very important that teacher is planning and has
planned extremely well. Teachers need to know exactly what activities they will
do with the students to reach the learning goals.
What do you have to think about before you begin to plan for
learning?
I think about the students and their levels of learning.
Then I think about fun and engaging activities to plan their learning.
How do you plan? Do you plan weekly or daily? Do you plan as
part of a team or individually?
I plan weekly, always a week in beneficial in order to be
properly prepared for the upcoming.
In your lessons, do you ever do anything you haven’t planned
to lesson? Why?
Yes, teachable moments arise at any time. It’s beneficial to
go with. if and engage your students in a great learning experience .
What are the most important things to you when planning a
lesson?
Plan specifically for, plan for more rather the less mind all
activities engaging students levels of achievement in mind.
Do you plan to do the some thing with all the children in
the classroom? (Why/ why not)
No, we have focus groups that are leveled. I do different activities
with emerging, developing and mastering level students.

No comments:
Post a Comment